Sunday, April 13, 2008

End of the week






























I thought I would post some pictures from Easter and of Blake in his Kindergarten recital this week. Blake did a great job and sang his little heart out. It's been a great week filled with football and baseball games, and a fun filled football birthday party!! Everyday I wake up to the greatest gift God gave to me my family!! I feel so blessed to be the mom of these 4 great kids!

5 comments:

Krysta said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I'm adding you to my list! I love reading blogs, especially when we are far away...makes us seem closer :)

Dana Fallentine said...

Jenn,

I'm so glad to view your news! Fun, fun, fun! Michael loved spotting Blake in your pictures.

RachelBarker said...

HIP HIP HORRAY!!! Love the pics and you look beautiful with the kids. :) can't wait to see ya.

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I'm glad to see you have a blog! I have a hard time keeping in contact with people via the phone, especially in this phase of life.. but I love to keep up this way. Your children are as cute as ever! I'm sorry to hear about Braden's diagnosis. I remember learning about Crohn's in school.. poor little guy.
We may be able to come this weekend.. what time? I need to find your phone number, or give me an email at jchristensen2[at]cox[dot]net
- Jen

Newman Family said...

Jennifer,
Hey, hope you don't mind me crashing your blog. I was excited to find you through Rachel. It looks like your family is doing well.
If you want come crash my blog:
megnewman.blogspot.com

Meggin