This past week was a great one for Brett. He was able to participate in his first Pinewood Derby on Wednesday, had family come and watch him play a great football game that he scored two touchdowns for and most importantly he was Baptized on Saturday. It was a great weekend and we were lucky to have most of my family and Ray's parent's fly in for the weekend. It was a fun and busy weekend. Thank you to everyone who came for this special day of Brett's. He was thrilled to have you all there and so were the rest of us.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Baptism Weekend
Posted by lindsayfam at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Congratulations to Brett! If he were in my ward, he would be in my Primary class! I teach the CTR8 class, and, in fact, have two of my kids being baptized this Saturday.
I love seeing pictures of the Crandall gang, too :)
Loved every minute being there! I wish we could have been there for longer but some of us have those things called "jobs". lame. anywho... Brett is such a stud. Trent loved every minute at that football game. Brett is like the best player. love the kids! We all wanted to stay. Thanks for plumping me up. Your cinnamon rolls, YUMMY.
Your kids are so blessed to have you as their mom. keep it up. love ya
It looks like it was a great weekend! That's so nice that most of your family was able to come out! I love your family picture... the boys look so handsome in their suits, and Breanna is so pretty.
What fun times you are having!!! I added your blog to mine!!!!
Sarah Castro
Post a Comment