Well, I thought I would post my new drapes/valances and the dining room this week. I've been getting the decorating buzz the past two months and have painted the kitchen and dining room, had crown molding installed downstairs and had drapes/valances made for my kitchen and family room. I still need to get the valance up in the Family Room, Ray and I puttered out, maybe next week we'll get it up. It's so nice to have something prettier that just white blinds on my windows. :)
Friday, May 2, 2008
Home Improvements
Posted by lindsayfam at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
very pretty! I really like the ones in your kitchen. good pick! We miss you and wish you guys were coming sooner!!!! Love ya!
Your house is beautiful! I love big tile in your dining room. Very nice!
Meg
That is my next major project, now that I know I will be in my house for at least the next 2-3 years...curtains!! I'm getting to the point where I hate looking in my living room because it's so bare! I like the ones you chose...very pretty!
Jennifer
I do love your drapes in the family
room.I love the curtains in the kitchen very pretty. It is fun
to decorate. You are very good at it.
Call me. Love always Mum
OOh pretty! Curtains do add so much. Love them.
Very nice jen. I moved into my house in december, and we had all white walls too. I have spent the last few months making curtains and painting to try and add some personality to our home as well. You did a nice job on yours. It looks very homey and nice.
Jenna
Post a Comment