We just returned from a fun family vacation in California. We did so many things and loved our time with the family. I came home with over 400 pictures!!! I put some of them into a slide show..... hope you all will enjoy them. Thanks family for a great trip we miss you all and can't wait to do it all over again :) Click on the Picture of crazy Braden to view the slideshow!! Much Love and Happiness to you all.
My Montage 7/28/08
Monday, July 28, 2008
Summertime Fun!!
Posted by lindsayfam at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Jen your family is so beautiful. I love seeing pictures of your kids and your sibs and your parents. We had such a fun time catching up at dinner with you and Ray and your kids were so good even though we totally ignored them. We love you guys and you will forever be in our hearts even though we don't see each other often.
Post a Comment