Monday, August 4, 2008

Pictures of Summer

I thought I'd post some pictures of summer so.... when I go to publish my blog into a book to have a hard copy of our memories I'll have a few pictures there of Summer 2008, so bear with me :)

We spent the first half of our summer at the pool pretty much everyday! Loving the
Sun!


Brett Received his Bobcat award at Pack Meeting on June 18th. They also initiated him into the Troop by making him bob for a apple, get it Bobcat...Bob for a apple :) Silly.....but fun.



We headed North to California for 2 weeks in July. We were able to have lots of fun FAMILY TIME!!




We had lots of Water and "Beach Fun" as well......we love Santa Cruz and Monterey.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast! We are totally doing the Monday night thing in Santa cruz next time.