This past weekend I went back home for 4 days to see my family and attend my little sister Heather's baby shower. It was really great to see my family and have fun with them. Being together really helps you remember how great it is to be a family and to be close with one another. I can honestly say we all get along great and love to be together. Ray being the stud that he is held down the fort so I could go. It was hard for him given that he was working from home and several unexpected things came up that made life a little bit harder for him seemed to arise. He was a trooper and pulled through and was able to have some great quality time with the kiddos before he left for China and Malaysia for two weeks this past Sunday.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Trip Home :)
Posted by lindsayfam at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Howdy....long time...boy have our families grown! Glad you stopped by our blog, now I was able to get caught up with your family as well. Where are you guys lving now? Your family is so cute! Fun to see all the pics.
aww... we miss you! Hopefully we'll see you over the holidays. Way to be the "Man" Ray, glad the green belt didn't burn down. hahah.
LOVE YOU TONS JEN!
So, I was looking at the pics again......I MISS BUG AND BEAR!!!!!!!
P.S I basically ate the rest of your to die for brownies and I cried at the SAc State football game because I had to leave you.
Thanks for coming up here Jenn. It was so fun! We definitely miss you and are grateful that Ray took care of the kids :) Can't wait till we see you again! Love you and thanks so much for everything!!
i just have to say, Jen, you are looking great! its fun to see pics of your family, too!
Post a Comment