March was a pretty good month for us. We enjoyed lots of family visits. My mom came for 3 weeks with Emmalee. We all loved having them here especially the kids....Braden is still asking for them. Ray and I were able to get away for a weeks together to Washington D.C., Southern Virginia and Maryland. It was such a great trip. We feel blessed to have been able to go together...thanks MOM!! You're the best. Here are some pictures of our happenings :) Cheers!
Monday, March 30, 2009
I'm Back!!!
Posted by lindsayfam at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
cute pics. I so wish i could have been there, Hopefully soon. I love you Jenn , your the best! I like that pic of you and aunt chris. You look so tan.
What a great March! Lot's of family...and awesome vacation. We did a similar trip and thought it was great! We missed Mt.Vernon though...I would love to see it.
Is Breanna really that tall?! She looks taller than your mom. Wow- I remember her as a baby-- she was the most beautiful baby, and still is a beauty.
Also,(random) where did you get your barstools? I would love some like those.
So I have two things to say. I like our picture of you, Heather, and I. Second, how did Ray ever let Brett wear that Dodgers jersey and hat? lol I thought for sure he would make him take that right off. Anyways, take care, love Scott
https://www.cekaja.com/info/makanan-yang-membuat-bau-badan/
Post a Comment