December started with decorating and putting up the abnoxiously large Christmas tree. Pretty but, it's a 4-5 hour project.

Ray celebrated his 21st birthday!! HEHE
Breanna and her friends kicked off Christmas vacation with a party!! Girl Power!
Family Arrived!! Here's Bre with Grandma Lindsay
Here's our family at the Landmark restaurant. Really good food. A little fancy at night with kids...hence they put us in a private room. I'm pretty sure it was for the benefit of the other guests :) Needless to say we still left a impression.....about 5 minutes before this photo Braden very slyly and sneaky I might add stripped down to just a diaper and ran into the main dining room with a smile and a laugh!! It was definately a FUNNY/embarrasing moment, it's too bad I was in such a hurry to stop him that I forgot to grab the camera. Next time :)
After the Landmark we headed down the street to see the lights at the temple...so pretty and quite fun. Braden fell into the pond about 2 minutes before this photo and was shivering....poor baby.

Me and Ray @ the Temple :)
Brett and mom....such a sweety

Bre striking a pose

Blake @ the temple lights
Christmas Eve, Blake our Donkey Molly, Grandpa, & Josh in the background.

Brady and mom on Christmas Morning

Ray and his parents and brother


Brady and mom on Christmas Morning

Ray and his parents and brother

Awaiting the come on down on Christmas Morning.

Christmas Dinner...Yummy!

Hiking around the San Tan Mountains

Ray, his dad and the kiddos @ San Tan Mountains


Christmas Dinner...Yummy!

Hiking around the San Tan Mountains

Ray, his dad and the kiddos @ San Tan Mountains

Ray's cousins from Tucson came to visit a few days after Christmas.


















3 comments:
How fun it is to see your Christmas traditions in photos. We have similar photos of Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning!
It looks like you had sooooo much fun on Christmas. I missed seeing you guys in EG. Your family is so beautiful. I was giggling at the pix of Bre and all her friends. I kept thinking I have maybe 10 more years before my house is invading by tweens.
Your little Braden adventures cracked me up! It looks like you guys had a fun Holiday season.
You've always been good at throwing parties and get togethers...so what do you do at a party for a bunch of girls?
Post a Comment