Friday, August 22, 2008

2 Year Old Playgroup








Today I hosted the first playgroup for Braden. Since Braden is a only child for most of the day I really wanted to give him some interaction with other little boys his age. I figured it was a good way to get him to understand the concept of sharing and that hitting is not a appropriate way of communication with other children. Yes, we struggle in this department....testosterone what else can I say. Anyway...... after a few e-mail's to some friends we formed a playgroup!!! I was a little hesitant to do a 2 year old playgroup.... I've always had 2 kids at home to entertain each other so I never really felt the need to form one until they were 3 or 4 but, this time around it's different. Let me tell you....they were really good, they played well for the most part and the 3 hours flew by...I loved it. We had story and singing time, colored, had lunch and played A Lot!!! I'm sure I'll love it as much when I'm the one dropping Braden off and getting some time to myself :) Yes there were some selfish reason for forming this group as well :)


3 comments:

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

he is so cute!! glad they had a fun time! I know, the past year went by so fast...and of course I'm up for going to Apple Hill again...I love it!! :)

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

thanks jenn! I'm feel like I'm getting bigger by the day though LoL I know, I'm so excited to see you too!! It'll be fun to have you here again!! :)

Desiree said...

Well hello there Lindsay's. I just crossed your page from the Shattucks. So I wanted to say hi! And now we can keep up with your family a little better. hello to everyone! Hope all is well for you. Lars says hi!

-Desiree