Monday, August 4, 2008

Here's to 13 years of wedded bliss and the kids going back to school!!

Me and Ray have been married 13 year today! WOW! I must say they have been happy, growth promoting, challenging, and joyful years that have brought us a lot of happiness and 4 beautiful children. I can't think of anyone else I would want to spend my life with .I look forward to many, many more happy years together.

On another note..........The kids went back to school today. They were up early and ready to go. You know all the anxiousness and excitement of a new year. I'm sad to see them go though. We've had a good time together this summer, I will miss their company.




2 comments:

Kara said...

Jen, it's good to hear from you. I have enjoyed checking out your blog, your kids have gotten so big! Don't be a stranger, I will keep checking back with you! Kara

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are still a HOT couple (with adorable children I might add). I love your dress.
Wow- you guys started school even earlier than we did. (my kids start today so I'm finally catching up with all my blog reading- I posted some comments on your other entries.)