I've been neglectful of my blog lately. This time of year is always so busy and each year I think to myself I just want to relax and enjoy it and you know what.... it rarely happens. It's not that I don't enjoy it, just not as much as I want. At the end of the season I'm left wanting a week
more :) Any good tips to having a less hectic Holiday season???
We've been lucky to go to a few parties this month, which is always a lot of fun. Our friends throw a festivus party each year and let me tell you they go all out. We had a blast and walked away with a 80 GB Zune from the gift raffle they have! Not bad at all.
I've attached a few pictures from our festivus party to give you all a good laugh at some of the hideous festivus outfits people come up with. Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.
P.S. As a side note....it's been brought to my attention that one of the music songs I had on my playlist was in fact not a Christmas song at all, and was in fact a slasher hard rock song disguised with the title of deck the halls. Sorry if any of you lost a portion of your ability to hear for a day while reading our blog. Merry Christmas :)




Monday, December 15, 2008
It's Been Busy Around Here!!
Posted by lindsayfam at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Looks like fun! The crazy Christmas outfit idea is hilarious! I read through a couple of your posts-- I'm glad to hear that Braden is doing well and on the charts. That's great news. We're hoping to get Ella back on the charts the other way :)
I just sent you an email with my address and stuff too.
Post a Comment