Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Little Overdue Clarification

Ray started to upload some Asia photo's but, never got back to it and didn't explain that those indeed are not "children's hands" although they sure look like it! They are actually chicken feet which was a item on the menu at one of the restaurants they ate at and they ordered it just for the sake of seeing it and taking a picture. He took a little bite and he said it was "crunchy". So there you have it folks the confirmation that Ray is not eating children's hands :) Hopefully he'll get around to posting some more photo's and descriptions. He has tons of photo's and a great story of being propositioned by a "Hooker" in Singapore! Don't worry he ran away. It's actually legal there! Chewing gum and spitting in public aren't but selling your body apparently is quite legal. A bit messed up in the morality department there.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I know Ray is like an adult and calm and way more chill than the little Raymond Lindsay I knew at Markofer Elementary school in 2nd grade. He was a spaz then. But a very moral spiritual spaz. So I think of that little religious spazoid being propositioned by a hooker and I start laughing and I just can't stop. I'm sure he was very cool about it. While he ran away.

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

I'm glad those aren't hands LoL and I can't believe prostitution is legal!! crazy people LoL and yes, that would be fun if you could come for a weekend in January :) We're blessing Paisley December 14th...it's a little soon and i know the kids have school and stuff, but just wanted to let you know that we would love to have you guys here!!