Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

This holiday season flew right by me and I found myself out of time to keep up with documenting our 2008 Christmas festivities to look back on. It's late and there's so much to write about and pictures to put up so, I'm gonna wait until the kids are back and school next week and I can do it right. :) I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. We feel very blessed to have spent Christmas with Ray's family at our home. Holiday's are always the best with family. It was a great time for us. For those of you who are wondering where the heck our Christmas cards are?? well......they are right here in front of me waiting to be stuffed, stamped and mailed.....such a slacker I know. Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Kristen Davis said...

Jen, yes I'm having a really good time with Braden. He is starting to get a little personality and play more. He is so sweet and smiles at everyone. I saw that Heather just had a baby too. That is amazing that we are having our first babies at the same time. I love your new pictures. Take Care

Linda said...

First, you guys are way to thin. You're making me look bad. Second, I'm dying for my card!!!! Do you have our address????