Chicken Feet? I think I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn! Yikes! I think it's mystery meat for sure. (ok, I believe you), but you wouldn't catch me with a ten-foot pole, even smelling the stuff. Yikes.
I am happily married to a great guy Ray, who is my best friend. We have four beautiful children Breanna 11, Brett 8, Blake 6, and Braden is 2. They are a bright spot in our lives and can't imagine life without them. We love to do things as a family....especially going on
vacations :)
5 comments:
What in the HANDS!! Are those for real? Tell me. Yikes! I want to go next time!
Are those hands? and did ray eat that?!? LoL ew!
Why does that middle picture look like childrens' hands...
what is it? it's hands?
Chicken Feet? I think I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn! Yikes! I think it's mystery meat for sure. (ok, I believe you), but you wouldn't catch me with a ten-foot pole, even smelling the stuff. Yikes.
Post a Comment