A year ago... after many tests and a year in the not thriving category my little man Braden was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. Monday I took him to his GI for a quarterly check up and he is now in the 10th percentile for weight!! This is a big acomplishment for him and it makes me so happy that he is thriving. I had to share the good news.
Braden a few weeks ago helping me make dinner!!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
10th Percentile YAH!!!!
Posted by lindsayfam at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
He looks so much older!!! Cutie
yay for brayden! He is adorable! I think we still have his cute little jacket...
Hey Jen! One of my good friends 10yr old was diagnosed with that. Glad to hear that Brayden is doing good!
aw, he's so cute!! He does look older! He's so little but that's good that he's now in the 10th percentile :)
Post a Comment