Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Have to Brag


Bare with me...I have to brag :) Today I went shopping at a local grocery store that had some good sales and I just so happened to have coupons for most of the items as well. I purchased 9 bags of Nestle 12 oz. chips of various flavors, 2, 25oz. boxes of General Mills Cereal, 6 boxes of Quaker chewy granola bars, and 10lbs of C&H sugar all for $13.36. Can you believe it! This is a first for me so I had to share my good moment :) Thanks for baring with me :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh- what grocery store was it? I love finding a good bargain too.

The pictures of Brett are AMAZING! I think you have a little football star on your hands!

Matthew said...

What grocery store and what coupons?! C'MON you have to give us more details.

Linda said...

Hey, as times get tougher, we're all going to need to share the "how to's". Here's my deal. I did NOT know that each corp (like proctor and gamble), hellman's etc. all post major coupons that change on their website. We're talking dollar or more or double coupons. GO TO THE WEBSITES and print off your coupons. I'm serious.

Amy said...

How the heck girl? All these chicks in my ward are all frugal and fabulous and there I am in line at Nugget with my 8 dollar tomatoes. Please share the tips dude.