So..... Ray's been gone for almost 2 weeks now and let me tell you being a single parent definitely has its challenges. I feel for the parents whose spouses are overseas fighting for the freedoms and joys we have that we so often take for granted. I've needed a night out with the girls for a few days now. Not that I'm sick of my children...I truly cherish them and love them to pieces but let's be honest adult conversation definitely has it's perks. My sweet and wonderful daughter watched her brothers tonight so I could go out with two of my good friends. I'm really blessed to have a loving and responsible daughter. I must say though it's still a little weird for me to have a daughter that has reached that time in her life that she's of babysitting age...... it seems like yesterday she was in preschool..... so not fair. Anyway, it was a well needed and greatly appreciated gift that Breanna gave to me tonight. I'm so grateful for good friends. I really feel blessed to have so many great friends that would seriously drop anything and help me out. Yah for girlfriends and a great daughter :)
Gabrielle, Kristen and ME!
Awesome daughter!
I forgot to mention that I chopped 5 inches off of my hair today!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Here's to good friends and a wonderful daughter!
Posted by lindsayfam at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircut. Beautiful mom, beautiful family!
I love your haircut Jenn!!! It looks so good on you!! We wish you were here too....Paisley wants to meet you :) we put her in the vibrating chair you gave us and she liked it...she just sat there and slept in it...thanks so much again for everything Jenn! We love and miss you (and your fam) :)
LOVE your hair! You didn't tell me you were going to cut it. So cute. Keeper! Miss you and want to see you soon :)
Just like everyone else, I love your hair, too! Now that I am off bedrest and in rocovery mode, I need to get my butt into the salon and get something done with my hair, too! Anyway, LOVE IT! You look great!
Post a Comment